Vulcan Gas Fryer 1VEG35M (35-40 lbs) w/ $1000 Instant Rebate (BC Only)Brand: Vulcan
35-40 lb. capacity free standing model gas fryer, Vulcan Model No. 1VEG35M. 70,000 BTU/hr. input. ENERGY STAR certified. Stainless steel front top and reinforced door. Stainless steel fry tank with three exchanger tubes for maximum heat transfer. 1 1/4″ full port ball type drain valve. Includes twin fry baskets with plastic coated handles and drain extension
Oil Capacity: 40 lbs (22 L)
BTU/HR : 70,000
Weight Kg (Lb): 210 (95 )
$907 – $1,800
Save on Gas with Energy Star Vulcan Gas Fryer 1VEG35M
Data Points Used in Calculation:
FortisBC Rate per Gigajoule is $5.72
70,0000 BTUs = 0.42$
120,000 BTUs = 0.72$
8 hour use:
- Energy Star 1VEG35M Fryer, 560,000 BTUs = $3.4
- Standard Fryer, 960,000 BTUs = $5.8
Saving money couldn’t be any easier. Replace your current fryer and start saving 42% on gas every day with Vulcan’s (by Hobart) Energy Star rated fryers.
Included in Purchase:
1VEG35M Gas Fryer Specification Details
- 70,000 BTU/hr. input.
- Stainless steel fry tank, 35-40 lb. capacity.
- Large cold zone area.
- 1 1/4″ full port ball type drain valve.
- Stainless steel reinforced door with Earth magnet to secure closed door.
- G90 high grade galvanized non corrosive finish sides and back.
- Set of four nickel plated adjustable legs.
- Twin fry baskets with plastic coated handles.
- Behind the door snap action millivolt thermostat control adjusts from 200 to 400F with standing pilot requires no electric hook-up.
- Hi-limit shut-off protector shuts off gas combination valve and standing pilot.
- Built in flue deflector.
- Nickel plated tube rack.
- Easily removable stainless steel basket hanger for cleaning.
- One year limited parts and labor warranty.
- Stainless steel fry tank has a five (5) year limited tank warranty. If during the first year only, the tank is found to have a leak and is verified by an authorized service agency, the entire VEG Series fryer will be replaced.