Vulcan Gas Convection Oven VC5G – Single Deck w/ $1000 Instant Rebate (BC Only)Brand: Vulcan
Standard depth, single deck (1 oven section) on 23 3/4″ legs.Lift-off, removable doors for easy cleaning (2017 Kitchen Innovations Award Winner Independent glass doors)
Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 40″ x 39 1/4″ x 54″
Oven Cavity Dimensions (W x D x H): 29″ x 22 1/8″ x 20″
Total BTU/hr: 50,000
Motor: 1/2 HP, 120 V, 8 Amp
Hobart Warranty Services
Rent: $32 / week
Lease: $68 / mo.
For more information about lease and rent options please call us at (604) 378-4013.
$2,814 – $3,778Enter email/phone to get a special price.
WHY VULCAN OVENS?
Vulcan convection ovens are the workhorse of your kitchen, delivering superior results and long-lasting value. Choose from gas or electric models and a host of versatile features and configurations suited for every professional food service need. With simple, intuitive controls, gentle air circulation and even heat distribution, these all-purpose ovens produce delicious and perfectly cooked meals. Save on operating costs with our energy-efficient heat recovery system.
VULCAN OVENS FOR EVERY KITCHEN
- Single section, gas convection oven Vulcan Model No. VC5GD.
- Stainless steel front, sides and top.
- Painted legs. Independently operated removable stainless steel doors with double pane windows.
- Non-sag insulation applied to the top, rear and sides. Porcelain enamel on steel oven interior measures 29″w x 22 1/8″d x 20″h.
- One interior oven light.
- Five nickel plated oven racks measure 28 1/4″ x 20 1/2″ with grab-and-go front cut out.
- Eleven position nickel plated rack guides with positive rack stops.
- One 50,000 BTU/hr. burner. Electronic spark igniter.
- Furnished with a two speed 1/2 H.P. oven blower-motor.
- Oven cool switch for rapid cool down.
- 120 volt, 60 Hz, 1 ph power supply required.
- 6′ cord and plug supplied. 7.7 amps total draw.