Vulcan LG300 Commercial Gas Fryer – 90,000 BTU/HrBrand: Vulcan
Vulcan Commercial Gas Fryer LG300 comes with Stainless steel fry tank, 35 – 40 lb. capacity.Set of four nickel plated legs adjustable to 7″.Spec Sheet Warranty
For more information about lease and rent options please call us at (604) 378-4013.
WHY VULCAN FRYERS?
These innovative fryers are easy to operate and maintain, maximizing productivity and minimizing your restaurant’s operational costs. With faster recovery, they’re designed to be the most profitable pieces of equipment in your commercial kitchen. The best part? Many models are available for immediate shipment.
3 BENEFITS OF VULCAN FRYERS
BEAUTY + FUNCTION
Fresh, fragrant, exquisitely-fried food. No matter the batch or hour of the day—if it’s prepared in a Vulcan fryer, your guests will love it.
- Stainless steel fry tank, 35 – 40 lb. capacity.Large cold zone area.
- 11/4″ full port ball type drain valve. Stainless steel front and door.
- G90 high grade galvanized non corrosive finish sides and back.
- Door liner for added stability. Set of four nickel plated legs adjustable to 7″.
- Twin fry baskets with plastic coated handles. 90,000 BTU/hr. input.
- Behind the door snap action millivolt thermostat control adjusts from 200° to 400°F with standing pilot.
- Millivolt System – Requires no electric hook-up.
- Hi-limit shut-off protector shuts off gas combination valve and standing pilot.
- Built in flue deflector. Nickel plated tube rack.
- Earth magnet to secure closed door. Easily removable stainless steel basket hanger for cleaning.
- Vulcan-Hart (Vulcan) warrants the LG300 Gas Fryer to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of original installation.
- Stainless steel fry tank will be warranted for 1 year. If tank is found to have a leak and is verified by an authorized service agency, the entire LG300 fryer will be replaced. Replacement fryer will be warranted for the balance of the original warranty.
- CSA design certified. NSF listed.