Star Max 6148RCBF Commercial Gas Charbroiler – 140,000 BTU/HrBrand: Star Max
The Star-Max® radiant and lava rock gas charbroilers will be constructed in the U.S.A. and feature stainless front panel, bull nose, drip pan, splash guard, and grease trough.Spec Sheet Warranty
Rent: $33 / week
Lease: $69 / mo.
For more information about lease and rent options please call us at (604) 569-3400.
- High performance 40,000 BTU H-style cast iron burner for each 12-inch (305 mm) of width
- Grates can be adjusted independently in 6-inch sections to be flat or enclined and are reversible with a thin side for searing and a thick side for more delicate menu items [6015 and 6115 models use one additional 2.7-inch wide grate]
- Heavy gauge stainless steel radiants contoured for even heat distribution
- Cool-to-the-touch stainless steel bullnose protects knobs and keeps work area comfortable
- Stainless steel 2.75-inch (70 mm) high tapered splash guard and
- large capacity water pan for easy cleanup
- Heavy-duty metal knobs look great and are designed to last
- Grates will be adjustable per section to be enclined or flat. The units will have cast iron burners which will produce 40,000 BTUs on natural gas or 35,000 BTUs on propane per burner.
- Each 12-inch (305 mm) burner will have its own individual control.
- Charbroilers will be supplied with 4-inch (102 mm) tall nickel-plated legs with 1.325-inch (34 mm) of adjustment.
- The standard gas connection will be 3/4-inch N.P.T.
- Units will be shipped being set up for natural gas, and will include field conversion kit for LP gas. For lava rock models, a five  pound (2.27 kg) bag of lava rocks will be provided for each twelve  inches (305 mm) of width.