Star Max 6136RCBF Commercial Gas Charbroiler – 105,000 BTU/HrBrand: Star Max
The Star-Max® radiant and lava rock gas charbroilers will be constructed in the U.S.A. and feature stainless front panel, bull nose, drip pan, splash guard, and grease trough.Spec Sheet Warranty
Rent: $24 / week
Lease: $52 / mo.
For more information about lease and rent options please call us at (604) 569-3400.
$2,070Enter email/phone to get a special price.
- High performance 40,000 BTU H-style cast iron burner for each 12-inch (305 mm) of width
- Grates can be adjusted independently in 6-inch sections to be flat or enclined and are reversible with a thin side for searing and a thick side for more delicate menu items [6015 and 6115 models use one additional 2.7-inch wide grate]
- Heavy gauge stainless steel radiants contoured for even heat distribution
- Cool-to-the-touch stainless steel bullnose protects knobs and keeps work area comfortable
- Stainless steel 2.75-inch (70 mm) high tapered splash guard and
- large capacity water pan for easy cleanup
- Grates will be adjustable per section to be enclined or flat. The units will have cast iron burners which will produce
- 40,000 BTUs on natural gas or 35,000 BTUs on propane per burner. Each 12-inch (305 mm) burner will have its own individual control.
- Charbroilers will be supplied with 4-inch (102 mm) tall nickel-plated legs with 1.325-inch (34 mm) of adjustment.
- The standard gas connection will be 3/4-inch N.P.T. Units will be shipped being set up for natural gas, and will include field conversion kit for LP gas. For lava rock models, a five  pound (2.27 kg) bag of lava rocks will be provided for each twelve  inches (305 mm) of width. Heavy-duty metal knobs look great and are designed to last.