CaptiveAire BD2 Commercial Low Proximity Hood – 450F/600FBrand: CaptiveAire
The BD-2 Series is a Type I, Low Proximity Hood for use over 450°F and 600°F cooking surface temperatures. The Low Proximity Hood, also called Back shelf hood.
For more information about lease and rent options please call us at (604) 569-3400.
Enter email/phone to get a special price.
- Exhaust Flow Rates: Superior exhaust flow rates.
- ETL Listed: ETL Listed for use over 450°F and 600°F cooking surface temperatures, which provides flexibility in designing kitchen ventilation systems. ETL Listed to US and Canadian safety standards, ETL Sanitation Listed and built in accordance with NFPA 96.
- Capture and Containment: Unique front design directs grease laden vapors toward the exhaust filter bank. Double-wall, insulated front increases rigidity and reduces condensation on models 30 inch width and larger.
- Convenient Design: Fitted with UL Listed, pre-wired, incandescent light fixtures and tempered glass globes to hold up to a standard 100 watt bulb; not included on 24 or 26 inch widths. Pre-punched hanging angles on each end of hood and additional set provided for hoods longer than 12′. Space saving, compact design uses limited kitchen space (24″ minimum width).
- Construction: Fabricated of Type 430 stainless steel, #3 or #4 polish, on all exposed surfaces. Optional type 304 stainless steel available. Fully welded and polished front corners. Built in air space to meet NFPA 96 clearance requirements against limited combustible wall with optional insulation for combustible wall.
- Controls: Hoods can be equipped with modular utility cabinets and end standoffs. A built-in wiring chase provided for optimal positioning of electrical controls and outlets on front face of hood without penetrating capture area or requiring sleeve; available on 30″ wider and larger models.
- Grease Extraction: All hoods come standard with stainless steel baffle filters and a deep grease trough which allows for easy cleaning. Captrate Combo® and Captrate Solo® filters are optional. Grease drain system with removable 1/2 pint cup for easy cleaning. Standard filter stops eliminate gaps between filters.
- Reduced Lead Times and Shipping Costs: Produced on a high volume assembly line at one of five manufacturing facilities to reduce lead times and shipping costs.