CaptiveAire ND-2WI Commercial Island Hood – 400F/600F/700FBrand: CaptiveAire
The ND-2WI Series is a Type I, Single Island Hood for use over 450°F, 600°F and 700°F cooking surface temperatures. Single island hoods are used over cooking equipment where no walls exist or for display cooking.
For more information about lease and rent options please call us at (604) 569-3400.
- ETL Listed: ETL Listed for use over 450°F, 600°F and 700°F cooking surface temperatures, which provides flexibility in designing kitchen ventilation systems. ETL Listed to US and Canadian safety standards, ETL Sanitation Listed and built in accordance with NFPA 96.
- Capture and Containment: Insulated, double-wall rigid front has aerodynamic design that reduces radiant heat into kitchen, prevents condensation and provides exceptional capture and containment of cooking vapors. Rear capture flange to help aid in the capture and containment of heat and effluent generated by cooking process.
- Construction: Construction shall be Type 430 stainless steel with option of Type 304 available. Fully welded and polished corners. All four sides of the hood will be finished sides. Hood shall include a rear flange to improve capture efficiency.
- Controls: Hoods can be equipped with modular utility cabinets and end standoffs. Optional listed light and fan control switches flush mounted and pre-wired through electrical chase way.
- Convenient Design: Factory pre-wired lighting to illuminate the cooking surface is accessible from the bottom of the hood. Fitted with UL Listed, pre-wired, incandescent light fixtures and tempered glass globes to hold up to a standard 100 watt bulb. Pre-punched hanging angles on each end of hood and additional set provided for hoods longer than 12′.
- Grease Extraction: All hoods come standard with stainless steel baffle filters and a deep grease trough which allows for easy cleaning. Captrate Combo® and Captrate Solo® filters are optional. Grease drain system with removable 1/2 pint cup for easy cleaning. Standard filter stops eliminate gaps between filters.
- Reduced Lead Times and Shipping Costs: Produced on a high volume assembly line at one of five manufacturing facilities to reduce lead times and shipping costs.